Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to the Boys of Fall blog

Hello my name is Brian and I have been playing fantasy football for half of my life. I started playing fantasy football when I was 13 years old in a league with my Dad. Since then I have played in a handful of locally run fantasy football  leagues here in Minnesota and countless others online. I have won multiple league championships and some runner-ups titles over the last 14 years. I am starting this blog because I see all these other people that are on the internet and call themselves experts. What really makes them more knowledgeable than me or any other guy or gal that plays fantasy football. So every week I am going to give my weekly player rankings and other fantasy football info throughout the season. I hope all enjoy this blog and thanks for taking the time to read it.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment